Thank you for visiting safeguarding.ladbury.biz.
With 30 years of experience working in the field of children’s health services both at a strategic and practice level, I can offer safeguarding and child protection consultancy, leadership and training to a range of health services and health practitioners including NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups, GP practices, NHS providers of community and acute services and private healthcare providers.
Consultancy on health matters to the wider multiagency network can also be undertaken for example to Local Safeguarding Children Boards, Serious Case Review Panels and Community and Voluntary organisations.
Examples of services:
- Training levels 1 to 4 (Intercollegiate Framework)
- Domestic Violence policy and training
- Safeguarding Children Supervision
- Commissioning and service re-design
- Practice development
- Performance monitoring and audit
- SCR and IMR investigations
- Workshop facilitation and conference presentations
Fees represent value for money and are agreed after discussion and in advance of any work being undertaken.